What's in my Box:
- Blinc Eyeliner: This intrigues me! Apparently water won't wash it off, rubbing won't make it flake or smudge... It stays on until warm water and gentle pressure from your hands or a wash rag make it "slide" off! I will be testing this thoroughly! If I love it, this may just be my new eyeliner!
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask: Interesting. I've heard a lot about Carol's Daughter products, but never tried any for myself! I'll be trying this tonight.
- Pangea Organics Cleanser: This stuff smells amazing! I'll be trying this out tonight as well.
- Wei Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads: Again, interesting. I'll give it a shot... After my eye heals up. (read more about this below)
- Twistband hair tie: Okay, so other than the eyeliner, believe it or not, this is the most exciting thing in this box for me. I. Love. Hairties. I always need them, and never have them! This little dude has gotten some bad rap from many BB'ers this month... but I have to say, I love it. It's a soft piece of elastic that's tied. Its thick enough that, supposedly, it won't crease your hair... it's gentle enough that it won't give you a headache or pull your hair out. I've had it in my hair for about 4 hours.... and this is the best hair tie ever!!! I know that sounds silly, but seriously. It rocks. My head doesn't hurt, and I haven't had to re-do my pony tail! So, if you don't want your Twistband, send 'em my way!!
(About my eye... I got a bug in it! EWW! I think it was a gnat... I thought I got it out, and 3 hours later, I realized it was still in there, in the outer corner under my lower eyelid. My eye is really red and swollen.... I put some Visene in, and it STUNG like nobody's business. I'm assuming it's a corneal abrasion, so I'll see how it feels tomorrow. :( Still freaked out I had a BUG in my EYEBALL for THREE HOURS. )