15 Weird Facts about Little Old Me:
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
My family doesn't necessarily call me anything, but my little sister calls me "Big Ole Sister".
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I can't sleep if my hands or feet are dry. If they're dry and I'm already in bed, I have to get up and put lotion on. I can't take it!!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I have an irrational phobia of traffic lights falling on my car. Never fails, I get stuck at a red light underneath them...
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
(Wtf @ Random spanish at the end..?)I. Love. Singing. This. Song.
And this one!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When married women wear their wedding band on the wrong side of their engagement ring. It goes on the INSIDE, people!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?I tear pieces of paper into little bits, or I pick at fabric. I used to pick fuzzballs off of this one blanket I had.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left side. I'm more comfortable on the right side, but my husband is too.... and apparently he commandeered it.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I don't think I had a name for it, but I had a orange and green Popple.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I go to Starbucks specifically in the fall so I can order a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Mmmmm <3
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Not necessarily a beauty rule, but I preach flossing all the time (I am an orthodontic assistant).... I tell all of the kids to floss their fixed retainers and I'm really not that great about doing it myself. Hah!
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Back to the water, unless I'm rinsing my face.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I don't think so?
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?
All of it! I love to eat.... It's really going to catch up with me one day!
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?Holy crap!
15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
Red shorts with snowflakes, and an old work t-shirt. Now, if only the sleep would come!